What are your hours for customer service?
Our office hours and phone lines are available Monday-Friday only from 9AM - 6PM Central Standard Time (CST). If you are within another time zone and phone us during those hours, you will reach our off-hours messaging system.
If you call during normal business hours within that timeframe and reach our messaging system, we are on the phone assisting other customers. Please try an alternative way by using the contact us form here or leaving a message. As soon as one of our service teams is available we will return your call.
We are also closed during major holidays. See here for our list of holiday closures or as noted below. The dates may vary slightly depending on the current year.
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 20 - Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 17 - Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
- Monday, October 12 - Columbus Day
- Wednesday, November 11 - Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 25 - Christmas Day
*Due to COVID-19, you may experience longer than usual hold times and call backs. Rest assured, we will return your call as soon as possible.